Blog Archive

Visitation to Tropical Farm – Part Three of Three

On day 3, we did some sharing. Follow by election of new committees for the society. The camp ends at noon, at first day, I not use to the environment. No electric supply, limited water supply. Slowly I adapt the environment, especially during night time, when there’s no electric supply. I can see the stars clearly, the moonlight shining; I can see my own shadow during night time. Bugs singing, night breeze, this is a scene that I will never get when I’m in the city. I like it very much.

day-3
The third day of our camp, and is time to go back to the city. The sheep had given us some souvenir (shit) when they came steal our lunch.

Here’s some panoramic photos that I took during my stay at the garden.

long-house-front-view

long-house

water-tank

dawn-view

------------- End of Post ------------
Recap Previous Post
1. Visitation to Tropical Farm – Part One of Three
2. Visitation to Tropical Farm – Part Two of Three

No comments: