The Beliong Temple

I’ve been to this place few years back, and the construction was not yet complete. And today I get to follow my buddy from the Buddhist temple to revisit the place. That day it rain the whole day, if not I would be able to take more outdoor photos.

DSC_0093wtmk


From Kuching city to Asajaya it took us around an hour of car ride, beliong is a place name. And to get there we need to cross a river, the temple is situated opposite the river. Though the place was build very remotely, but there are still many people came for praying.

DSC_0081wtmk


While taking photos, I meet a little boy, a little girl and a dog. Running around with the dog, and playing in the rain. Being kids are good, no worries, no burden, just relax and enjoy everyday life.

Here I made a little clips with the photos and video that I’ve shoot that day :D
Is gonna be a busy weekend, so I have to go to bed first. Good night.


===================================
Wilson Chin's Bunleong Visitation at 2008

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful travelogue!

It’s not the final destination, it’s the journey; the car trip, especially the boat ride across the chocolaty muddy river in the rain. The temple is “clearly” visible from across the river and I think the anticipation of getting there despite the rain actually make a great story. Thanks for sharing.

Here is another travelogue, destination Mt. Sinai and hope you would enjoy it as much as I did.
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14831086?source=most_emailed

~Jungleman
Wilson Chin said…
Jungleman

Thanks :)
It was very colorful viewing the temple across the river, and I'm very excited when I was there.
I'll post my Mt Singai trip in my next post, see ya

Wilson

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai