Blog Archive

Sarawak Inter Cultural 9th Mooncake festival at the Carpenter Street Kuching



I went to this yearly event, the lantern festive at Carpenter Street last week. With just a blink of an eye, this year marks the 9th mooncake festival. I’ve been visiting this place almost every year, and it brings a lot of joy and memory. The foods are delicious, and the number of stalls has been greater.

I saw my friend Kenwy Ho performing at the event, and he also played one of my favorite song The Night Fairy. He is a music professional, who owns three music schools at Kuching. And his main passion is playing the “yang qing” a Chinese musical instrument.
I don’t eat much meat and fried food now adays, so in this trip I bought a few snacks and a cup of drink. But I do enjoy the atmosphere; I took a lot of photos that night together with my friends. And composed it into a short clip, hope you guys like it.

Cheers
Wilson

No comments: