Blog Archive

The Bungai Beach (Pantai Bungai) @ Bekenu, Miri


I'm at the Bungai Beach, is a family day :) this beach is a 40 minutes drive from the Miri town.

DSC_0667 DSC_0666 

Just like Buntal Village at Kuching, this place is a fisherman village too. But the good thing about this beach is that it is very clean. The water is crystal clear, and the ocean is green blue in colour. I seldom see such clean ocean in Sarawak. Normally is a but muddy.

DSC_0630 DSC_0625 

The the beach cost line is like a few kilometer long. 

DSC_0618 DSC_0616 

I like this beach because it has a lot of big tress on the cost line, and I went there around 10am that day, we all just picnic under the trees shade. Without worrying the hot sun :)

DSC_0589 DSC_0570 

And here it also has lots of jelly fish, some is huge!!! it give me the goose bum when seeing the jelly fish's back. Few years back (the first time encounter jelly fish), my brother and I went to a beach, and caught a few jelly fish, but we got stunk by it, and after that never in our life we dare to get close to a jelly fish anymore. 

DSC_0588 

ho ho... two of my brother swim out to the rocks, and show off...

DSC_0643

As always the famous photographer who shoot all the magnificent pictures above, Wilson Chin

No comments: