The Ulu Segong River Hiking

The Segong river flows out from the Serapi Mountain range, I visited the upriver of Segong area with a couple of hiking friends. And I was blown away by the crystal clear water there. Love it so much.
Its an easy trek as we just hike along the riverbank
Was amaze by some of the red trees along the river bank, its beautiful. 
A very wired looking mushroom
Some of the pool are deep, and many small fishes there. It will nibble my legs when I soak my legs in the water. 
The view of Segong river from above
A group photo with the fishes 🐟🐟🐠


Watch My Video Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai