Blog Archive

The Segong River and Adis Buan with My Family

After reached the Adis Buan resort (can google map for location), there is an entrance at the right of the resort in which look something like this. Normally the locals will use this trailhead to go into the jungle. 
It rains yesterday, and the trail is extremely muddy, so this is a good experience for my children and wife, as these city people can experience the feeling of hiking on a muddy trail. 😝
I felt very happy that two of my children likes the trail very much, I want to train them, so they can go hike with me soon. And also make them care for nature. 
The Segong river has crystal clear water, I like this place very much. I hike to the Ulu Segong are before, which you can read it here
This is the most enjoyable moment of my life, bringing my family to enjoy nature on a weekend.



1 comment:

JJ said...

The stream is so pretty and clean. No trash like plastic bags and other shits Kuching people throw around everywhere.
Good to teach your kids to love and take care of nature.