Limbang Stadium: The Heart of Sports and Small-Town Life

This is the Limbang Stadium; it is situated near the Limbang town area. The stadium is usually used to host school sports days, for both primary and secondary schools. I remember how every sports season, I would get completely sunburnt and look like a "black kid." Every evening after my morning classes, we were required to go to the stadium to practice.

Besides school sports days, this stadium sometimes hosts football matches organized by either the public or government sectors. In a small town like this, it is great to have such an active and happening stadium.



Once in a while, my father would ride his bike over to the stadium to go jogging. Sometimes, there would also be groups of people playing football on the field in the middle of the stadium. Evening is the best time for a jog; most of the residents living nearby will come out because the sun is just perfect. The gentle breeze blowing against your face while you jog makes you feel refreshed and relaxed. Watching the innocent little kids chasing each other and playing around with their friends somehow puts my heart at peace.




The stadium track is made of a rubberized plastic material, so if you accidentally fall down, you won't get hurt. I really miss the good old days of accompanying my father for a jog at this stadium. When jogging with my father, he could go non-stop. As for me, after just one or two rounds, I would feel half dead! Pops, I salute you. Next time there is a marathon race, don't worry—I will help you sign up! Hehehe.

Post a Comment

Do you know that the PAGEs bellow are the most awesome page ever exist, click bellow to check!!!

http://facebook.com/BorneoExplorer
http://youtube.com/wilsonchin
http://instgram.com/wilsonchininsta