Blog Archive

Breakfast @ Petaling Street

The six of us over night at a tiny room, it was a nightmare last night. But lucky it was just one night. So the next morning, my friends and I went to Petaling Street to eat porridge, my friend told me that the porridge here is the best.

I ordered fish porridge, the fish meat still raw, and I mix it to my porridge. The porridge was very hot; I’ve burn my tongue because of it. I don’t know how they made it, but the porridge remains hot until the very last scoop I ate. This porridge are very sticky, and the taste is really good. To compare with the porridge I like at Kuching here and here, my comments is that each of them have their own unique taste, they cannot be compare.


early breakfast at petaling street, later we need to catch the bus to Port Dickson.


fresh flesh, I like it


look tasty right? The famous fish porridge (RM4) at Petaling Street.