Visitation to the Gunung Gading Waterfall


View Larger Map

Check out the place that I always wanted to visit.
This is the Gunung Gading National Park, situated near the Lundu Distric, Kuching.

DSC_0720wtmk

I wanted to see the famous world's largest flower the Rafflesia Flower. But unfortunately, along the way to the waterfall, no giant flower to be seen. A bit disappointed though.

DSC_0714wtmk

So basically when we visit the park, we can choose either jungle trekking, visit the waterfall, or camp at the site.

DSC_0673wtmk

For me, I like jungle rather than the beach. I don't like to swim in salt water, more to stream water, cold and refreshing. So let's check out the waterfall at Gading.

DSC_0611wtmk

Is not as huge like what I had in mind. It just has a small space for us to dive in, and soak.

DSC_0592wtmk

Its a good place to go during the weekend, way nicer than facing my computer from 9 - 6 everyday. Have a nice weekend guys.

Cheers
Wilson

Comments

Coffee Girl said…
I stumbled upon the rafflesia here a year ago, when i wasnt looking for or expecting it. pleasant surprise. And what is that, a pipe flower?

Have a nice weekend Wilson!
Wilson Chin said…
(sob sob) I manage to see one rafflesia, but is fake one.

tsk tsk, how do u know, last time old folks use it to smoke ba....jk ;)

U have a nice weekend as well Coffee GIrl

Popular posts from this blog

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

the Japanese War Monument at Batu Lintang Kuching