I was touring around the KLCC twin tower, and I have no place to go. So I visited the Aquaria KLCC, it open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm daily. And I paid RM38, this is for Malaysian with a valid identity card, for Non Malaysia is RM50. The Underwater world, its magical, its magnificent, and its majestic!!!
What are highlights of the aquarium?
- The 90 metre long underwater tunnel
- Rare sand-tiger sharks
- The 10 foot long gigantic Arapaima
- Touch Pool encounter
- Death-defying shark feedings at the Aqua Theatre
- Matt the Octopus
- Giant blotched fantail ray
- The gentle Green Sea Turtle
- Tawny Nurse Sharks
- Our furry friends; the otters, coatimundi and the water rats.
The aquarium that I visited before: