Blog Archive

The Infinity Tires of Waterfall at the Berumput Mountain Range

This is my guide, Tony, its been a while since we meet. When I first hike to the Kanyi back in 2015, he and his brother its the ones who guides us to the summit peak, that is how I know him and his brother. 

Tony contact its +6017 805 5684 

The Sungai Sebako Besar, if you look closely, you can see children sitting on top of the bolder. 
I saw how they can jump from one end to another just like money 😲 

After the hydropower station, make sure you warm-up, and walk up this stairway slowly. 
One of our hiking buddies, he was in his 70s, when he's about to reach the top, had a little problem with catching his breath, so we all stop and make sure that he is ok.
The old water tank 

I'm hiking with my senior, one of the person who inspires me on exploring Sarawak. I nickname him Mr. Professor Ong. He is sitting next to me, in a black t-shirt.



Tony told me that this is where the deer rest, they will clear a small area, and rest there at night. Most of the wildlife is only active at night time. 
Clouded Leopard active at night time
Cute little deer eating the leafs in the jungle.

Sun halo day

Crystal clear water




Level 5 waterfall hike, which you will need a rope to hike up.
After you reach the top, you can stand at the edge like me to take a photo of the whole waterfall.

This is how it looks like on top. 



Time for some drone 😎 I want to get a clear view on how is the waterfall look like from high up.
If you want to come here, please contact Tony at +6017 805 5684. 
Tony and his brother are local villages who were born and grow up there.
Please support the locals by providing some income for them. 

Their life can be tough sometimes, with the price of the crop are very unstable sometimes. 
Sometimes there are also people who never inform the local and just went in the waterfall by themself,
but when something happen, its the village there who needs to go and help.

Please be a responsible hiker, and help the local community there. It will not cost you much money.
But that money can help them feed a family.
Thank you.

Distance: 3km
Time: 2 hours

No comments: