Limbang Food

Is nice to be at home, every afternoon mom will cook for us. Then every evening, after my brother and I came back from his shop, mom already prepare dinner. During stay at home, I don’t have to worry about food at all. I love my home :)
Now let’s see what I had during my stay at home…

food_01
Mom’s homemade pancake. Is fried with long beans, small shrimps, eggs, and powder. I love this very much.

food_02
Soya sauce, bean curd.

food_03
Is alive!!! (the prawns)

food_04
Sweet and sour prawns YUMMY!!! Two thumbs up for this

food_05
Deer meat, is a bit raw~ ouch! My tooth

food_06
Mom’s fried chicken wings. That’s my favorite of all time.

food_07
Boil eggs, and a big chicken drum stick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai