Dinner @ Gaya Seafood Restaurant

First Day at Kota Kinabalu was fantastic, and we went for a place called Gaya Seafood restaurant for dinner. When at Sabah, my brother keep on reminding us that we the seafood is a must have in our menu.

DSC_0001

It was a huge restaurant, and just beside the restaurant is a building specially for gambling slot machines.

DSC_0002

L-R: Jason, Ah Hee, Kerry, Mum and Dad.

DSC_0003

I don’t like seafood, only ate a little bit. So I ate almost 80% of the bean curd.

DSC_0004

And ate most of the vegetable as well, and I’m slowly learning to become a vegetarian now.

DSC_0005

We had this delicious fried rice instead of normal white rice. I didn’t eat the shell food, it looks discussing.

DSC_0006

My brother keep on asking me to try the lobster, so I had one.
Overall our total bill came out not more than RM150, and this is not what we expected. It should be more than that, but hey, Sabah is loaded with seafood.

My brother was happy about that, but next time I would prefer we all go for vegetarian.

Cheers,
Wilson
Don’t like seafood…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai