The Pandan Beach @ Lundu, Kuching

Last week the Raya and the Independence day falls in the same day, had a few days off. So I went to the Pandan beach with my fiends, and also for Raya visiting (yumm yum, I finally get to eat the satay).


WILCHIN2

The top photographer Wilson Chin (me), this is the grocery shop just right next to the beach.

WILCHIN3

WILCHIN4

This is a public beach, so there are a lot of people came here to spend their holiday. My parent use to bring us to the beach when I'm little, miss the old days.

WILCHIN1

My friends :)

Cheers,

Wilson

The water are very salty, and I can't really open my eyes when swimming :S

Comments

Coffee Girl said…
Nice pic, the first one. :-) Havent been to Pandan in 5 years already. It looks cleaner than before.
Wilson Chin said…
That's the first time I visit Pandan beach, so before this is like seah beach, palm beach, ocean resort....

the wave is not big enough, I'll be going to Damai next month, so I hope the wave will be bigger, and stronger there.
Coffee Girl said…
why do u need bigger waves? ur planning to surf kah? lol.
Wilson Chin said…
is fun to let the wave hit you, and suck you away from the shore. then u swim back...

hmm~~never think of surfing before, yeah, I might try that if have chance. hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai