Melaka Hai Nan Chicken Rice - The Chop Chung Wah Coffee Shop

DSC_0094wtmk
DSC_0103wtmk

The scene that I first walk into Jonker street, so many people in a queue. And this is the famous Hai Nan chicken rice ball in Melacca.

DSC_0106wtmk

This place is very easy to spot, cause its just next to the fountain of the Admiral Cheng He's Ship.

DSC_0108wtmk
DSC_0113wtmk

Surprisingly its still hot when I ate it, and each place has 5 balls of chicken rice. Its kinda wired when I tried to eat it, cause normally I will pour the chicken soup on the rice to mix them together, but this one after I pour, it cannot penetrate into the chicken rice balls.

DSC_0114wtmk

two thumbs up for this one. The shop does not provide any spoon, only chopstick. And I just hold the whole plate and pour the soup into my plate of rice.

Comments

Coffee Girl said…
Ive been here! that time Sunday also got a lot of ppl, but we waited a bit and it was worth it. Nice kan? just another unique way of eating rice.
Wilson Chin said…
Ya, I waited a bit too. They should give me spoon too for me to eat the chicken soup. It was really yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai