My Visit to Batu Niah Town @ Miri

After my visit to Bekenu, then my parent and I drive another 15 mins to another town called Niah. My last visit to the Niah town is here. Where I explorer the famous Niah Cave.

DSC_0485

Upon enter the Niah town, we are welcome by this magnificent view in front of us. The cliff wall of the Niah town.

DSC_0490

My 2nd visit to this place, and this time I roam around the town area and see what they have there.

DSC_0502 DSC_0505

A Chinese school, is the SJKC Chee Mung. This might be a primary school, I also study in a Chinese primary school. And I learn how to write and read in Chinese there. But after goes to secondary school, no teacher available to teach Chinese, so we have no more changes to learn Chinese again.

DSC_0504

Most of the small town in Sarawak, there will be a river. Is the same as Niah here, and they also put in a sign "A danger sign" of the alligator!!!!

DSC_0496

Look at the static and muddy water here, you dare to swim in this place?


Cheers,
Wilson 
Chee Mung  = 启蒙 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

the Japanese War Monument at Batu Lintang Kuching