Blog Archive

Random Shots from India Pedestrian Mall Kuching

colorsThe Color of Spices

Indian spices widely use in the India Cuisine, the spices is to add in that unique flavor to the food. The spices are usually grown from herb plant.

The Indian population at Sarawak is not as much as in the Peninsular, the Indian spice can only been seen at Kuching, if other division like Sibu, Sarikei, or Miri non of this can be found there.

I took this photo in a small lane at the India Street opposite the Kuching Waterfront. The owner of the shop are friendly, as before I took this photo, I show him my camera and the sign of taking photos. He smile at me and twist his head left and right (which means go ahead). What a nice guy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dragons双龙出海

Dragon, Chinese legendary creature. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck.

This photo is taken from the Hiang Thian Siang Ti (Deity of the North) Temple opposite the food court where I had my lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

art-paintThe Mask of the Death

This is the last photo I took for my India Street photography journey that day. It was draw on the columns in front on one of the shop that sells clothes at India Street. Very creative.

No comments: