Labuan Trip - The University Malaysia Sabah, Labuan Campus

I visited the University of Sabah before when I was travel to Sabah. And this is another University of Sabah, the Labuan Campus.


University Malaysia Sabah, Labuan Campus

University Malaysia Sabah, Labuan Campus

The top Photogapher. Wilson Chin

University Malaysia Sabah, Labuan Campus

Was expecting to be able to see some young university girls, but very disappointingly no students are around that time... silly me, its almost Chinese New Year that time, so I guess most of the students are back for the holiday already.

I asked the guide if I allow to take picture, so they only allow me to take the pictures at the hall, and I'm not allow to go further up as well. So not much interesting thing happen here.

I then continue on with my journey, and next stop is to the peace park, where we can learn some history about the Labuan island.

-- to be continue --

Full Trip Reports:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singai Mountain Climb Information by Borneo Explorer

The Bung Jagoi Heritage Centre Hike and the Bung Tesen Peak Viewpoint

Bung Bratak Heritage Centre and Waterfall Hike

Your Hiking Guide to Bukit Kasut at Niah National Park

Camping at Pugu Beach Lundu Kuching

Climbing Mountain Singai